Su-Kam’s Solar Power Conditioning unit (PCU) is an integrated system consisting of a solar charge controller, inverter and a Grid charger. It provides the facility to charge the battery bank through either a Solar or Grid/DG set. The PCU continuously monitors the state of battery voltage, solar power output and the load. Due to constant usage of power, if the battery voltage goes below a set level, the PCU will automatically transfer the load to the Grid/DG power and also charge simultaneously. Once the batteries are charged to the preset level, the Su-Kam’s Solar Power Conditioning unit cuts off the Grid/DG Power from the system and restores it to feeding the loads from the battery bank while also returning to charging the battery from the available solar power. The PCU always gives preference to the solar power and will use Grid/DG power only when the solar power / battery charger is unable to meet the load requirement.
Solar Power Conditioning Unit PCU2K48 -2Kva
Download CatalogueSend Enquiry
- Pure Sine Wave
- Pure Sine Wave Output with low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- High Efficiency & High reliability
- Thermal protection
- High surge capability (upto 300%) for starting heavy load
- Noiseless in operation
- User- friendly display
- Our solar inverter finds application in the following areas.
- Electrification of villages in remote areas
- Medical facilities in rural areas
- Microwave / Radio repeater stations
- Emergency communication systems
- Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
- Pumping systems for irrigation, rural
- Water supplies and livestock watering
- Aviation obstruction lighting systems
- Rail/Road signals
- Electrification of school in rural areas
- Power source for summer vacation homes/resorts
- Shops, micro enterprises, offices etc.
A Green Step Towards A Brighter FutureIndia gets plenty of sunlight and has 1.3 billion population, Consequently it has very little land per inhabitant. With drastic fall in prices of SPV modules and BOS on one hand and rising electricity tariffs in India on other hand. Grid connected solar roof top PV systems are becoming increasingly economically viable and offer multiple benefits. The expected payback with mid-sized grid connected RTPV solution is sub-5years. It offers lot of benefit economically and also help you comply with good norms reducing the global carbon footprint.
Single Phase Solar Power Conditioning Unit
Su-kam PCU2K48, 2KVA PWM Based Single Phase Solar Power Conditioning Unit